Wondering if you should buy the Shark DuoClean Rocket Vacuum?
This Shark DuoClean Rocket review will help you make a wiser decision, especially if you’re not looking to blow so much cash on yet another vacuum.
If you are like me, vacuuming isn’t your favorite chore.
Ok, let’s be real, if you are like me, you absolutely hate vacuuming.
Yeah, it’s true that the chore itself is a little bit tedious, but there is a little bit more to it than that.
Have you ever spent an afternoon vacuuming your house, then looked back and found that you were really just pushing dust around?
A low-end, or out of date vacuum can be extremely frustrating, and often times useless.
Time is precious so don’t waste yours redoing things that should have been done correctly the first time.
If you find that you often have to vacuum your home two or three times just to get it looking ok, then it is time for a change and we have the solution for you.
Today we are going to be taking a look at the Shark DuoClean’s Rocket Corded unit, so you can get a feel for how this deluxe model’s features will benefit your family and your home.
I think it is fair to say that one of the best ways to really determine the value of a product is to take a look at some of its features.
So without wasting anymore time, let’s get to doing that, shall we?
- Ultra-light: The DuoClean line is in general known to be compact and lightweight, but this unit can claim those features more so than any of their other models. If you value lightweight, compact, high-grade cleaning equipment, you are definitely going to love this product.
- DuoClean Technology: The DuoClean technology from which this product gets its name is more than just a phrase to slap on a label. The Rocket features a brush that loosens compact, hard to reach dirt and grime, bringing it to the surface for a much deeper clean than you are used to.
- No Front Wall: Unlike most vacuums, every model featured in Shark’s DuoClean line forgoes the front wall that renders competing models useless when it comes to sucking up larger debris.
If you have ever watched the leading edge of your vacuum push a pebble around your tile floor before, you know exactly what I am talking about. The Rocket eliminates frustration so you can enjoy a thorough clean, time after time.
- Powerful Motor: With a powerful motor like the one featured on this model, you will never again go through the frustrations of having to do your floors over because you missed things the first time.
- Lights: LED headlights are another feature found on most DuoClean models, and the Rocket is no exception.
Are they necessary? Well no, of course they aren’t, but they are certainly nice. The versatile head featured on the Rocket makes cleaning beneath furniture simple, but how in the world will you know if you are doing a good job?
With your LED headlights, of course. Obviously you don’t usually vacuum in the dark, and if you do, you should consider changing that, but if you find yourself navigating the shadowy space beneath your couch the LED headlights will deliver great results time after time.
Pros and Cons:
Now that you are aware of some of this product’s awesome features, let’s take a look at the pros and cons to help you make informed decision as to whether or not the Rocket should have a place in your cleaning arsenal.
- Improved Cleaning: Even if your vacuum hadn’t been defect, and you just wanted an upgrade you’ll still definitely see a marked improvement from the results that you used to get. Why?
All those features we just looked at! They do more than just make the Rocket sound impressive on a TV spot. With a powerful motor, versatile head, and an innovative design that easily conquers debris of any size, you can count on thorough cleans time after time.
- Compact: The lightweight design of this model is big plus for a number of reasons. People with a large home in particular may appreciate how easy it is to transport.
It can be a pain in the butt hauling your vacuum up and down the stairs, but the DuoClean certainly does its part to make it a little bit easier.
You’ll also appreciate how easy the compact design makes it to store. Vacuums of old were so boxy, heavy, and awkward that they were difficult to transport and store, but not with the DuoClean.
- Floor to Ceiling Clean: The head on this model converts easily to a hand unit making it easier than ever before to clean every inch of your home.
The cons with this product are very minimal, so we aren’t going to bother with the same long list that we used for the last section.
In fact I can break down the number one con of this product in one word for you:
Yeah, the DuoClean Rocket’s deluxe features don’t come for cheap.
If you’re used to buying lower end vacuums, the price of this model might at first shock you, and that is understandable.
For shoppers that live on a tighter budget, the cost of this product might be enough to disqualify it as a potential buying option.
Those willing to at least further consider the matter will be glad they did.
People who own the DuoClean Rocket are glad they do.
This model has nearly perfect user reviews on Amazon, and sites like it.
So yes, the price is a con, but it is also a necessary component.
After all, no company could stay open if they just gave their high-end merchandise away.
Shopping for cleaning products isn’t necessarily exciting, but the prospect of having cleaner floors that you don’t have to work as hard for should be.
That’s what the DuoClean Rocket offers: liberation from those frustrating afternoons spent trying to get superior results from inferior products.
At the end of the day, only you can decide what vacuum will be right for your family, but given the DuoClean’s deluxe features and tremendous performance, I would say it should at least be a top contender.
Definitely checkout the Shark Powered Liftaway Speed if you want something that has a bit more power.