This review of Rodent Sheriff will give you everything you need to know before purchasing something that might not even work.
Anything coming from As Seen on TV land is always going to have mixed reviews, but let’s just see if this thing can actually get the job done.
For their size, a pesky rodent can go a long way towards making even a full grown adult uneasy.
No one wants to wake up to the sound of squeaking, turn on the light, and find two little red eyes staring up at them from the floor below.
But besides being a nuisance, rodents can be a hazard to the health of your family (I think that we all remember the plague), and, they are creepy.
If you find yourself with a rodent problem, but don’t want to shell out big bucks for an exterminator, there may be a solution out there for you.
The Rodent Sheriff.
What is The Rodent Sheriff?
The Rodent Sheriff is an as seen on TV product that promises to rid your home of rodents through a natural and safe spray.
If the “As Seen on TV” aspect of this product makes you a little skeptical, that’s okay.
You work hard for your money—it’s a good idea to scrutinize products before you buy them.
Today we will be taking a look at some of the features, as well as the pros and cons of the Rodent Sheriff, so you can decide for yourself if it’s the answer to your pest problem.
Of course, the name of this product is enough to suggest that its function is pest control.
What makes it different from other products of a similar nature is the natural ingredients that make it safe to keep around your family.
Let’s take a look at some of the Rodent Sheriff’s features, so you can see for yourself that if it is a pest deterrent worthy of your money.
- Safe and Natural: If you are a parent, the words, “Safe and Natural,” are music to your ears. Try as you might to prevent it, kids have a way of getting into everything, and what’s worse, they demonstrate a particular prepotency for getting into things that are bad for them. With the Rodent Sheriff, you won’t need to worry about that. Made with natural peppermint oil, there is no need to concern yourself with the threat of harmful chemicals.
- Use it anywhere: This product is great for in or outdoor use, meaning you can take care of the rats in your attic, and the ants in your garage with the same bottle.
- All rodents: The Rodent Sheriff tames more than just shrews. With this product, you can expect great protection against mice, rats, raccoons, and more!
- Use it for a long time: The eight ounces of peppermint powder included in every can are good for one thousand sprays, meaning your money is buying you a product that will last a long time when you purchase the Rodent Sheriff.
Pros and Cons
- Chemical Free: Again, parents and pet owners understand how big of a deal this is. As a recent father, I am extremely particular about everything that I bring into my house. The assurance that this product will do no harm to your pets or family should give it a huge edge over other, similar products.
- Price: The Rodent Sheriff does not cost all that much to begin with, and right now you can get two almost for the price of one on Amazon. Coupled with the fact that each bottle can yield up to a thousand sprays, it is safe to say that you are getting a lot of bang for your buck!
- Versatility: One of the best things about this product is its versatility. It’s not just made for rats, or mice, but also for cockroaches, raccoons, and more. In other words, chances are pretty good that you’ll always have something to use it for, whether you’re keeping mice out of your cupboard, or raccoons out of your garage.
- Strong Smell: Users report that the peppermint scent is very strong in this product. The strong smell is what makes this product so effective in repelling rodents, but if you don’t care for the scent, that might be a big turn off for you.
- Rain: If you need this product for outside use, and you happen to live in an area where it rains a lot, you might find yourself running into problems. While the Rodent Sheriff is advertised as being good for outdoor use, rain will often times minimize the effectiveness of the spray, and will find yourself needing to reapply the substance often. Do note that this goes for almost all pesticides, even the ones that these commercial companies use.
- Reapply Every Day: If you have a particularly persistent pest problem, you will definitely need to regularly apply the spray. If you don’t do so at least daily, you’re most likely going to find that the problem will persist. This may sound like a given, but since it seems to be a consistent user complaint, we’ve decided to include it on the list.
The Price to Get Rodent Sheriff
After some thorough research, I have found the cheapest place to get Rodent Sheriff is on Amazon.com and yes, you can get two for almost the same price as one.
The price starts at around $19 but you get two bottles for that price.
It’s nice to know what people who actually own a product think of it, right?
We’ve taken the time to look over some user reviews from Amazon, and sites like it, so you don’t have to. Here is what we have found:
General consensus on the Rodent Sheriff is actually fairly mixed.
People seem to either love it , or hate it.
Many users have had a positive experience with this product, finding that it made short work of their rodent problem, while others seem to have found it ineffective.
That said, many of the negative reviews seem to be a product of improper use.
As mentioned above, it is important to continue to spray, especially when using the product outside. Proper use seems to get the job done, but if a few negative reviews are enough to scar you off, you’ll ultimately need to make the decision you think is best for your household.
At the end of the day, only you can decide what products are best for your home, but for what it’s worth, we think this is a pretty good one.
If you find the mixed reviews to be troubling, that is understandable, but for the affordable price that this product goes for, it’s worth at least giving it a try.
If you want a pest repellant that is safe for your pets, and your children, then you know where to go.
4 thoughts on “Rodent Sheriff Review – Does It Actually Work?”
thank you that was helpful I will try it
You’re welcome Bill.
Does it work on bedbugs?
Does it repel chipmunks and squirrels?